- I share an innocuous/inflammatory opinion or fact
- Some people click "like."
- Someone comments with something like "so true!"
- At least one of you disagrees, respectfully
- Someone picks up the disagreement and makes it less respectful and more trollish
- Everyone freaks out on that person, or on me if my friends list contains a large enough cross-section of people dumber/smarter/more diverse than I am
- Mass unfriending, hurt feelings, and general piss-offery occurs.
(Drinking game version: take a drink every time someone likes your comment, disagrees with something you personally just said. If anyone mentions you by name - clickable - then finish your drink. Alternate drinking game version: Same rules, but be the first to comment on a post by George Takei. Please call the ambulance in advance.)
Let's Play again tomorrow!
Or, alternatively, quit.